Wednesday 30 October 2013





New Blog on Superfoods


I love the world of Super Foods, and being a passionate health freak, keen to share this passion through knowledge and ultimately supplying the wonderful world of foods that enhance and heal. . . I have been dragged and pulled through the Goji Berry bush to get my business of selling superfoods  up into the hip cyber speed by starting this blog, doing the facebook thing and getting active in twitter.
Truth be told I am a bit of a geek and yet the speed of change in this cyber world is hard to keep up with, as a sole trader, running a self fulfilling ethical life within the online world. So I have my 25 year old daughter to manage the twitter/facebook side of things – their elastic brains are much better suited for this game.
About Me
Amida Harvey
Detox Trading is run by me, Amida Harvey, as a sole trader. I started this business in 2007, because I noted that the superfoods I was recommending to our clients of Sura Detox (Co-run week long fasting business – see below), were very expensive on the web and also some products were difficult to get hold of.
My first product was the humble hemp seeds, which I use to make hemp milk for a morning smoothie & I have expanded my range slowly over the past 6 years. I am committed to sourcing good products & maintaining our Soil Association Certification for organic quality. My personal belief is that I can only sell what I am passionate about, so I’ll try not to sell just anything because it’s says its good on the tin. So when you order, you get me, I source, process orders, pack boxes, ship and I am on the end of the phone for questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment